Friday, February 8, 2008

Ouch!!




Well we discovered the other day during the Super Bowl that Bridger loves doing the splits.. He just kept doing it all night. I couldn't believe that a little boy could ever get in that position! It worries Mike a little that for some reason he's going to like ballet now, but I just told him that he is getting ready to stretch for Football.




4 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

Jami he is so so dang cute! I love his cute little face!!
You must bring him to GNO sometime!!!

Leslie said...

Ok..that is hilarious. I love how in the first picture his head his turned, like he is ready for the music to start and he can start dancing. Katie is right...bring him to GNO and he can show us the splits!

Liz said...

I just laughed out loud! I probably can't even get that far down.

Tagen and Eric said...

I love this kid! I can see Bridger in the future doing the Nutcracker.