Monday, March 31, 2008

WE'RE HAVING A......

Well we found out today that we're having another little Boy!! Yah... We're very excited. I love boys. I eventually want a girl.. but I think boys are so much fun!(and less emotional:) We have another u/s on the 24th, and I'll post the pic's of that u/s. The doctor at first was saying "well it looks like a girl, and I think the umbilical cord is between her legs, and then he positioned it again, and he was like never mind there it is, you can't miss it.. the boy parts, it's a boy!" lol It was pretty funny.

8 comments:

Dede said...

Yahh!! Boys are so fun! Now Bridger will have a best bud... Congratulations :)

Stephenson and Katie said...

YAY!!! I want two boys in a row too- then they can be best friends!

Jenny said...

Congrats! That will be so much fun for you, and man they will keep you busy. I think it is fun two boys/girls in a row. I am looking forward to having another little girl and I know Sammy will love having a sister, but next time I hope we get a boy for sure!

Melissa and Nate said...

Congrats Jami! That is awesome news! Two brothers who will grow up to be best buddies. We're so happy for ya!

Neff III family said...

How cool. Boys are the best

Leslie said...

Congrats! I have checked your blog a million times to see if you had posted the news! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another boy!!! I'm so excited for you! It will be fun to have two little buddies!!

Strawberry Miss said...

I decided on a name for the new little guy--BERNARD JR., after everyone's favorite bunny!! love you and congrats!