We got a season pass at the Zoo, and we go every saturday now. We just have a blast. I think Mike and I have as much fun as Bridger. The trick is to go in the morning. The animals are really active and crazy! There was this Lion that was looking at this little boy and growling at him for like 5 minutes, and the tigers were running up and down the fence line staring at all of us. My cousins came with us this last time, and it was really fun.

Here's Bridger and Mike in the Mole holes!

Bridger and Emma riding the Lion!

Bridger on the Big Spider!

My cousins Jessica and Kyle(Kyle is doing his blue steel look, for those Zoolander fans) and Emma

The Dad's with the kids. I was just noticing that in all the pics we don't have any of the animals in the background! lol

Bridger and I in front of the giraffe!
3 comments:
Hey Jam! Cute zoo pics. I want to go to the zoo.
Guess what I finally got a blog
http://tagenanderic.blogspot.org/
I am an idiot. it is .com not .org.
http://tagenanderic.blogspot.com
That looks like tons of fun! What good parents you are!
Post a Comment