Saturday, July 26, 2008

HAPPY 24Th!!

We had a great week.. I hope everyone had a Happy 24th. We actually forgot it was a holiday, since we haven't been here during the Summer in the last 8 years, but we ended up having lots of fun. I'm trying to keep busy to keep my mind off of my dumb broken tailbone. It's pretty painful, but is getting better. I guess the good that came out of it is the doc is going to induce me early, so the baby will be a little smaller to come out.. Anyways here is some of the fun stuff we did this last week.


BOWLING WITH THE KIDS! (this was great entertainment:)
Mike sending Bridge on down..
Bridge obviously loved it!
Cute Emma's turn at the bowling. She loved it too...
The boys shooting off the rocket..

The boys watching the rocket shoot off in absolute Amazement. Boys are so funny!
Enjoying ourselves on the sidelines!

Bridge with Megan my cute cousin!

Some of the fam getting ready for crazy water baseball..
Bridge and Cousin Emma couldn't decide on who would push who, so they decided to just ride together.

SWIMMING FUN...
We had a fun playdate with some of my friends from highschool! Bridge loved it.. Thanks Katie.
MORE CAMPING FUN!

Bridger with Aunt Brook
The boys getting ready to eat there tinfoil dinner..
Aunt Erin and Bridge

Bridger giving Aunt Erin lots of loves and kisses.. He really was attacking her with loves!

Uncle James and Bridge playing

Chillin by the fire..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! I loved the bowling with the kids :)  You guys are always doing fun stuff!!

Jenny said...

Looks like you had fun times. We don't have th 24th as a holiday out here in Kansas, so I forgot it was a holiday too. We are coming out this week I will give you a call so we can meet for lunch or something.

Liz said...

You are amazing to go camping being 8 months pregnant with a broken tail bone - we'll have to go sometime, the pictures look way fun.

Jo said...

So, I'm in love with your son, although I have yet to meet him. Lets make sure that happens one of these days :)! Ps. Your pregnant with a broken Tailbone???!!! OOOWWWWch. so sorry!

The Walkers said...

Kid bowling was good times. I hope your tail bone is getting better!!! Our crazy summer is finally coming to an end, so maybe we can get together now!?