Sunday, September 28, 2008

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BRIDGER!

Bridger as a baby...
I can't believe Bridger turned 2 already! What a BLAST we have had these past 2 years. Bridger has brought us so much happiness into our lives. He has always been such a happy boy, and we feel so blessed that he is our son. He got to celebrate his Birthday 2 days in a row. Here are our highlights!

My Grandparents and Parents threw a family party to celebrate my Birthday and Bridges.. We had 2 cakes and cupcakes between us. Yummy!
Tagen and Eric came into town, it was really fun to see them. If you notice poor Foster crying his eyes out.. It's because Bridger grabbed his face and scratched it right before the picture. I guess the 2 year old age is really kicking in, ughhh!
If you don't already know, Tagen is pregnant.. Yahhhh!! I'm so excited for them, I can't even explain it. This pic is of my Grandpa doing his Gender prediction. He uses a string and a needle tied to it, and it depends on what way the needle turns. It's pretty hiliarious. He did it on me and he was right on guessing me having 2 boys. Tagen's prediction wasssss a GIRL.. so I guess will see if he's right in a couple months.
BRIDGER'S FUN BIRTHDAY!

DINOSAUR MUSEUM
We had a packed full of fun on Bridger's Birthday. My parents really made it so much fun. We first hit the Dinosaur Museum in Thanksgiving point. It is a really fun place for kids, and we had to drag Mike out of there. It had a ton of interesting stuff there.
Bridger and Grandma on a Dinosaur foot!

Bridger is obsessed with the movie Finding Nemo, so he was pretty excited about this shark! My Mom is doing a pretty good shark face:)
They had a cool area where you can dig for dinosaur bones, it's pretty neat!
Bridger got bored pretty fast digging for bones, so he started rolling around in the sand and throwing it...
LIBERTY PARK
We stopped by Liberty Park and it was such a fun place. I hadn't been there since I was a kid. They have a ton of fun things there for kids. We loved the little streams they have all over with little pools that kids can play in, and it's really clean. Bridger also chased the Geese all over, and he started eating the food off the ground that was being thrown for them, so we had to leave:)
We then got Bridger a steak at Texas Roadhouse! What a great day.. Thanks Mom and Dad!

6 comments:

Dede said...

Happy Birthday Bridger!! Time goes by way to quickly. Looks like he had a fun party! I'm excited to see if Tagan really is having a girl. We may need to use this baby gender prediction method at our next GNO :) Can't wait to meet Foster on Wednesday.

Stephenson and Katie said...

What a fun birthday!! He is such a cute kid!

Tagen and Eric said...

Happy Birthday Bridge! We had fun hanging out with guys. Thanks for letting me stay at your place.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bridger! Looks like he had an awesome birthday! That's great that Tag and ERic were able to come in to celebrate with you guys! You were like two minutes away from my house at the dinosaur museum!! Next time you guys are out this way, you should call me!!

The Walkers said...

Too cute! I can't believe that Bridger is two years old! Grandpa told me about his gender prediction method on Sunday. I love it! I hope he is right about Tagen having a girl.

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Bridge. What a sweet celebration and to end at Texas Roadhouse, lucky. I don't think your mom ages, she looks so young! I'm glad you both had a great birthday.