Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Friends, Friends, Friends!


We had a fun weekend.. I got to see some of my greatest friends! 1st we saw one of my closest friends Sarah. It was so great to just catch up with her, and see beautiful Jade! She has grown so much and has such a cute personality. Sarah is a such a fun and easy going person, and I know will be friends forever, even though she lives clear across the country!

Bridge and Jade



MY BRO'S
(minus 2)
I started hanging out with these guys in high school, and they all became apart of our family. They would even sluff school just to go hangout with my Mom, and play pool, and eat twinkies. We had some great times!

Well Duffin and Valerie had a little Birthday party for Duff and we were able to get some of us all together. We missed Chase and Gabe though! We had a fun time and wonderful food. Thanks Val.

It's fun to see them all grown up now, some with families.. but there still perverted!(as you can see below)

DON'T ASK....

Here's Hetty(Garretts girlfriend) with chubby Foster.

Here's Garrett reading to Bridge.. Bridger loves Garrett he just hangs all over him.

Val, Matt(i've always called him Duff) and Cute Maddie! Maddie has the greatest chubbiest thighs!
Bridger was trying to makeout with Maddie!

The kids being Monsters!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Fun times! We really will have to get together next time I am out there!

Parker Family said...

Ahh the Brothers, how many great times we had, they really were the best of the best at WX. I love them like they are my own, glad to see they have grown up and yet they still have fun. Too bad Gabe and Chase couldnt make it.

Neff III family said...

What a fun night!!!

Liz said...

that's great you guys still keep in touch. looks like fun.