Thursday, December 11, 2008

MOTHERHOOD!


I feel like being a Mom I always have a whilrwind of emotions! Most of the time it's happiness. I feel so excited when Bridger remembers to say his peese and thank you's, when he snuggles and hugs me just because, when he runs down a big field kicking the ball, and when he learns new words, AND, when Foster gives me his big smiles and laughs, when he poops after 2 weeks!, and when he cuddles against me and falls asleep...

BUT it's not always easy.. Sometimes you get days where you feel like screaming! Like when: Bridger is hitting Foster with a plastic bat, or telling me "Nooooooope Stay here" and pushes me away, or when Foster is up all night. I guess if it was always perfect then we wouldn't be as grateful for the good stuff, right? I'm just needing to get this all out because I'm running on no sleep with Bridger and Foster both being up ALL last night, and being sick at the same time.. So on days that I just feel like screaming(like today:) I just have to remember how blessed I am to have these little stinkers in my life!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Man I hear ya. Some days make you crazy. Thank goodness those ones are the minority!!

Melissa and Nate said...

Isn't that the truth? Some days can be rough. Hang in there girl!

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Amen Sister!!!! It is always a nice reminder that you are not the only mom in the world that when she goes to bed(or has just a second to herself)she wonders how she even made it through the day without killing someone! Thank goodness for new days and lots of hugs and smiles!!!!

Liz said...

you need to drop off the little dudes and let us play with them while you get some sleep!!! we'd love that.