Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CUTEST OLD MAN FACE


Whenever Foster hears anyone cry or scream he does this classic old man face.. We were at my friend Leslie's house and she captured this cute face. Leslie is a really great photographer, she's the one that did the family pic that's on our blog.


OUR LITTLE MAILMAN

Don't ya worry Mommy I'll be back, just going to get the mail!

POOR LITTLE ALEX
I was doing the dishes when I heard Bridger, and he sounded quite upset with something, so I moved a little closer to listen, and he was saying, " You've been Naughty Alex.... Your going to timeout!" and this is what I found!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute pictures. Samantha puts her babies on time out because of us, I sometimes wonder how well I am doing with this whole parenting thing.

The Walkers said...

Classic old man face. Too cute!! Jordan and I also loved the picture of Bridger getting the mail in his boots and underwear. It's pictures like that that make me wish I was having a boy. So, I checked out that website and I like the salsa verde/funky stripe one best. Those covers are so cute. I just might feel fashionable while nursing. Doesn't your sister-in-law make them?

The Walkers said...

I messed up. I meant salsa verde stripe/funky paisley.

Liz said...

i'm glad leslie was able to catch that on camera, that is the greatest face. and what was alex doing that was so naughty?!

Leslie said...

Ok so is Alex an imaginary friend? I love it.

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Love the old man face! Love Bridger getting the mail! Too Funny! love ya Jami!