
Bridger just turned 3 years old. Crazy! We had an awesome Spiderman party with lots of family and friends. Bridge wanted everyone to dress up in costumes. He has worn his spiderman costume everyday for a month, even if it's 100 degrees outside! He begs me every Sunday to wear it to church and that's where I draw the line:)

Thanks Wallymart for the awesome Spiderman cupcakes
.(I know Dad, another minus point for me:)

Foster loving it....

1st they played on the tramp.(look really close at this pic of bridger and marion.... too funny:)

Shooting Spiderman with water guns.(a big hit)
E-man!

Gunny Sack Race

Going through the tube (for some reason i was so excited to do a gunny sack race... and it lasted about 5 minutes:)

The Pinata

Adalyn the ballerina up for bat

All the kids attacking the presents!!
2 comments:
What a fun party. Sammy turned 3 in July and I cannot believe how time flies!
what a fun b-day, glad you felt good enough to pull it off. walmart really out did themselves on those cupcakes as i'm devouring one in that picture! happy birthday bridge
Post a Comment