Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OH.. to Be a KiD aGaiN

Many times i think back how great it was to be a kid,
but really we can still have some "kid" in us.
Some of the "kid" qualities i would love to keep would be:
-
Enjoy and recognize the simple things
such as:
stars, birds, airplanes, trees, flowers, old people, tractors,etc.
-
say hi and be friendly to strangers
-
enjoy carosuel rides, splashing in puddles, rain, eating snow, trampolines, playing in the dirt, etc..
-
it's ok to get a little messy as long as your having fun
-
wear what's comfortable
-
laugh alot
-
be full of life
-
tell the honest but goodness truth
-
forgive in an instant
-
be humble
-
use your imagination
-
enjoy dr. seuss books
-
sing and dance everyday
-

i'm thankful for my boys who teach me it's ok to enjoy the simple things in life
Bridge coaxing Foster with using the big boy potty
no, he is not potty trained.
He really just enjoys getting naked and playing with the toliet seat..:)

HEADED TO MY FAVORITE PLACE

Mike's and i's favorite spot is beautiful Jackson..
We are headed there for a much needed
away time from the city..
Mike is taking Bridger skiing with Papa.
Foster and I will be chilling with Gramma,
eating smores at brew pub, hitting up brows n buy second hand store,
and gathering candy at yippee i o..
-
aahhh i love it!
-
-
sidenote:
i'm feeling a little better.. Hip Hip Horray. It's nice to have a little relief.

Thanks again for prayers they really do help!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

We all need to be a little more like kids, the world would be a better place. Glad you can get away to visit family!

Great news that you are feeling a little better too. I hope it continues to get better and better every day!

Leslie said...

I have never been to Jackson but I think it sounds like a great get-away! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better! I would love to see you and I am home everyday so just call me and we can be kids again with our diet cokes and cookies!

The Walkers said...

Amen. How about the first day of summer when you're a kid? Eating popsicles, running through the sprinklers, birthday parties, Halloween, sleepovers, etc... I guess that's one benefit of having kids of your own. You get to rediscover the world.