I threw Mike a 30th Surprise Birthday Party! Yes, he is a old man now.. j/k. It was such a crazy and sneaky week trying to keep it a secret! He was really surprised, and we had so much fun! I blew up some funny pictures of Mike and we hung them all over. We ate lots of food, and I had a quiz for everyone about how much they know Mike. Mike's sister Brook, and his brother Kurt tied and won a Cafe Rio gift certificate, and the Neff's won for the biggest loser. Thanks so much everyone for coming. I'm very greatful for my fun and loving husband, who is also the greatest Dad too!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Happy Birthday Old Man!
I threw Mike a 30th Surprise Birthday Party! Yes, he is a old man now.. j/k. It was such a crazy and sneaky week trying to keep it a secret! He was really surprised, and we had so much fun! I blew up some funny pictures of Mike and we hung them all over. We ate lots of food, and I had a quiz for everyone about how much they know Mike. Mike's sister Brook, and his brother Kurt tied and won a Cafe Rio gift certificate, and the Neff's won for the biggest loser. Thanks so much everyone for coming. I'm very greatful for my fun and loving husband, who is also the greatest Dad too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mike! I wish I was there.
Post a Comment