It's been so great to have a Summer to do things other than the horse business. We just stayed so busy with it that we didn't have time for anything else. This last week we went to the zoo, lagoon, and boating. Mike has been so busy with work and school that we hardly ever see him. Bridge will cry throughout the day "where's Daaady?" It breaks my heart.. so I'm trying to occupy him with fun activities. Here are some pics for the week. We also found out that I'm measuring a couple weeks ahead of my due date, so that was some good news. I'm sure he'll probably decide to stay in for an extra week like Bridge did! Oh well..
ZOO FUN WITH SOME FRIENDS AND THERE KIDS
A group of us meet up at the Zoo with our kids.. It was lots of fun!

Here are all the Kiddos with Camille, Kelly, and Me.

Bridge on the new carousel ride at the Zoo. He had to switch from animal to animal.
Visiting Gram and Grandpa Parker
I have the sweetest Grandparents.. They really are so wonderful. I hope to raise my kids like they raised my Dad and his brothers and sisters. There kids are wonderful people and parents.
LAGOON FUN WITH AMBER AND AVERY..

I love this picture! We sent Avery and Bridger out driving, and when they turned the corner this is what we see. Avery was screaming and Bridger had this big smiling grin!

Amber and Sweet Avery!
BOATING FUN!
Bridger thought he was driving when the truck was pulling us into the water.

Tubbing fun with Dad!

Our brave boy just jumped right in to the cold water. He has no fear, kinda scary!

I wasn't planning on going into the water, but Bridger talked me into it. He would say "Mommy wata wata?"
4 comments:
when you said "filled" weekend you weren't kidding!! Looks like tons of fun.. and as always, Bridger is adorable!!
Fun times. I wish I was still in Utah so I could join you on some of your outings with old friends. Maybe in August we can get together!
Looks like you had a fabulous week. I wish I was there.
All that crap sounds fun. Bridger is looking like a stud in his life jacket and tubing.
Post a Comment