Sunday, February 28, 2010

LOVE--Wyoming

I've had a love and a passion for horses since i was a kid.
They are so beautiful.
i feel at peace when I'm around them..
I just found an old project i did in 2nd grade.
It was all about me wanting to be a rancher and work with horses..
I got that dream, and it was great!
-
My dream now(after my kids are grown) is to own a theurapeutic horseback riding facility. I would love to work with people with special needs, and have them feel comfort and peace in riding horses.
Foster and my Mom feeding

love this kid




Our brave little dude, Bridger.
He did 2 day ski lessons,
and loved it!
But was quite pooped after the second day.

Snow Castle was a blast

Bridge loved sledding into the castle

and taking me out with snowballs
sweet and crazy Fost

love my boys
Bridger begged us the whole way home to move to Wyoming and not go back home..

DREAMING
i keep having dreams of me running..
i wake up sweating and super excited.
i sure miss running, skiing, and p90x.
i know my body will someday come back.
It will take time for these knees not to hurt, and i shall be patient.
For now I'm going to enjoy what I can do.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad you had fun visiting your mom. Your therapeutic horse ranch sounds like it would be an awesome success. Hope you get feeling 100% again so you can get out there and run, ski, and do P90X!

Lecour Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun in wyoming but we are glad you live here and are our friends. I know that someday you will be able to do all the things that you love. Just keep hanging in there you are a strong person.

paige said...

Im so glad to hear you are feeling a little better.- What are you doing? (i will just pass it on to my mom)
I can't believe bridger is skiing- totally awesome!